New Delhi: (PM Garib Kalyan Yojana List PMGKY 2020) In view of the COVID19 virus unfold within the nation together with the world, the central authorities is dedicated to assist the poor in each potential approach, due to this, the federal government has thus far made a complete of 39 below the Prime Minister Poor Welfare Package (PMGKP) scheme. Financial assistance of Rs 34,800 crore has been offered to the crore poor beneficiaries (individuals) by digital cost infrastructure.
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana List PMGKY 2020
Details of whole direct profit switch below PMGKP scheme until fifth May 2020
The particulars of the financial assistance given by the federal government below the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package (PMGKP) scheme are as follows, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana List PMGKY 2020
|First installment of PM-Kisan Yojana:||16,394 crore has been transferred to 8.19 crore farmers of the nation from April 01 below the brand new fiscal 12 months 2020.|
|Jan Dhan Account Scheme:||In April and May, a complete of Rs. 12,810 crore was given to 25.62 crore ladies Jan Dhan account holders.|
|Older, widows and the disabled:||1405 crores given to about 2.82 crores previous individuals, widows and disabled individuals|
|Workers:||Financial assistance amounting to Rs. 3493 crore has been offered to the employees related to 2.20 crore buildings and different building works.|
|24% contribution to EPFO:||698 crore was despatched as contribution to Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), benefiting 44.97 lakh staff.|
|Total help quantity||34,800 Crore|
Benefit given below the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
- So far 67.65 lakh tonnes of meals grains have been lifted by 36 states / UTs for the month of April.
- For April 2020, 30.16 LMT meals grains have been distributed to 60.33 crore beneficiaries by 36 states / union territories.
- In May, 6.19 LMT meals grains have been distributed to 12.39 crore beneficiaries by 22 states / union territories.
- 2.42 LMT pulses have been provided to varied States / Union Territories. Out of whole 19.4 crore beneficiaries, 5.21 crore beneficiaries have been distributed pulses.
Benefit given below the Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme
Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) of the Central Government, free fuel cylinders have been distributed to a complete of 4.82 crore individuals until 05 May 2020.
MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act)
- Increased MNREGA charges have been notified with impact from 01 April 2020.
- In the present financial 12 months, 5.97 crore individuals working days have been created below MNREGA.
- In addition, Rs 21,032 crore was launched to the states to pay the pending arrears of each wage and materials.
In addition, below the insurance coverage scheme launched by New India Assurance, 22.12 lakh well being staff working in authorities hospitals and well being care facilities have been included.
PMGKP Government provides financial assistance of Rs 34,800 crore to 39 crore beneficiaries by varied schemes
- Farmers will get Rs 7000 per acre for not sowing paddy
- How is the corona virus spreading?
- What is Article 35A?
- Why do you contemplate April Fool and straightforward strategies to make April Fool?