Haryana authorities launched “Mera Pani-Meri Virasat Yojana Haryana in Hindi” for farmers, if farmers do not sow paddy within the fields, farmers will get an incentive quantity of Rs 7000 per acre. Let’s know what’s Mera Pani-Meri Virasat Scheme? Online registration portal, required paperwork, eligibility guidelines
Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched “Mera Pani-Mera Virasat Yojana” on 06 May 2020. Under this scheme, incentives of Rs 7000 per acre will be given to the farmers who give up paddy cultivation within the areas lined at the hours of darkness zone of the state. Inaugurating the scheme, the Chief Minister appealed to the farmers to advertise water conservation and stated that the best way they depart their land as heritage for the approaching era, equally water ought to be handled as heritage, solely then The land will be helpful for future generations.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana For Farmers 2020 Highlights
|Name of scheme||My Water – My Heritage Plan 2020|
|Started by||By Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Launch date||May 6, 2020|
|Relevant departments||Water conservation division|
My Water – Highlights of my heritage plan
- The foremost function of the Mera Paani Meri Virasat Yojana launched by the Haryana authorities is to preserve water.
- Under the scheme, farmers will be inspired to sow different various crops besides paddy crops.
- Farmers who do aside from paddy cultivation will be given incentive quantity of Rs 7000 per acre by the federal government.
- With this, the federal government has began this scheme and has additionally introduced that sowing of paddy will not be allowed to farmers in panchayati areas the place the depth of floor water is greater than 35 meters.
- The incentive quantity given below the scheme will be offered to the involved Gram Panchayat.
- Paddy cultivation requires extreme water, so if farmers domesticate maize, pigeonpea, urad, sorghum, cotton, millet, sesame and summer season moong or Vaisakhi moong instead of paddy of their fields, then the price of water is much less. Will occur.
- The authorities will prepare the mandatory agricultural implements for the farmers sowing maize.
- 80% grant will be given to the farmers adopting drip irrigation system.
- In addition to the blockers the place the bottom water degree could be very low within the state, if farmers of different blocks additionally sow different crops as a substitute of paddy, then they’ll additionally apply for getting the quantity given by giving data upfront. Can.
Mera Paani – Eligibility and standards for my heritage plan
- Beneficiary ought to be resident of Haryana: – Only the farmer of Haryana will have the ability to avail the good thing about this scheme began by the state authorities.
- Paddy Cultivation Farmers: – Such farmers who’ve been cultivating paddy up to now and so they sow different various crops besides that, they’re eligible for this scheme.
- In addition to these blocks within the state the place the bottom water degree could be very low, if the farmers of different blocks additionally sow different crops as a substitute of paddy, then they’ll additionally apply for getting the quantity given by giving data upfront. can do.
Online type registration course of
If you additionally need to apply to reap the benefits of Mera Pani – Meri Virasat Yojana, then detailed data is offered right here beneath. Let’s know easy methods to apply for this (How to use for Mera Pani – Meri Virasat Yojana in Hindi)
Friends, the online portal (web site) will be launched quickly by the Haryana authorities, after which you will have the ability to register your on-line type below the Mera Pani – Meri Virasat Yojana. As quickly as the web site will be began by the federal government, after that the method of filling the step-step type will be made out there right here. Thank you
- How is the corona virus spreading?
- What is Article 35A?
- Why do you consider April Fool and easy methods to make April Fool?